best boxing entrance and finish lol

Can't dance, can't take a punch and can't box.

Unlucky. Cockiness and confidence is a must in a boxer's make up, but he was very disrespectful squaring up like that before the fight. And he was a bit stupid as well - Sexton had not lost any of his previous pro fights and deserved more respect.

Sexton went on to draw against Shinny Bayaar - a very tough, Mongolian fighter who fights out of Shaw.

Edited by Yard Dog

Unlucky. Cockiness and confidence is a must in a boxer's make up, but he was very disrespectful squaring up like that before the fight. And he was a bit stupid as well - Sexton had not lost any of his previous pro fights and deserved more respect.

Sexton went on to draw against Shinny Bayaar - a very tough, Mongolian fighter who fights out of Shaw.

The best bit was where his gloves mysteriously change from black to red as he's getting into the ring........

I saw him get cut early and lose his title to Paul Edwards on KOTV a couple of weeks ago - what a crazy looking bastard. I nearly fell over when they said he's based n Oldham!

Shinny-Bayaar-cut-v-Paul-Edwards-2010_2541573.jpg

I saw him get cut early and lose his title to Paul Edwards on KOTV a couple of weeks ago - what a crazy looking bastard. I nearly fell over when they said he's based n Oldham!

Shinny-Bayaar-cut-v-Paul-Edwards-2010_2541573.jpg

I missed that one but read about it. Seen a few of his fights and they're usually entertaining as he's extremely tough and unorthodox.

I was also surprised when they said he's based in Oldham - kudos from me to him for that. Most would latch on to Mcr.

It would be good to go and watch him when he next fights locally.

I saw this KO in the pub last year when it happened and spat my pint out it was that brutal.

Bayaar was robbed in that fight.

You're not the only one to think that. Harsh decision, but that's what can happen when you leave it to the judges.

• 4 weeks later...

So anyway, who, in your opinion, has had the best fight entrance - boxing, MMA, whatever ?

As a kid, I used to get massively excited at Chris Eubanks's entrance. Music, of course, was 'Simply the best' Tina Turner and the trademark jump over the ropes into the ring. Awesome.

Naz's extrances were ridiculous. Hated him, but loved the 'Gravel Pit' entrance vs Barrera. And the Ini Kamoze one. And this from Naz - stupendous. Look how angry Kelley gets at 4mins with the wait. Then look at beef after Naz finally gets inside the ring.

You could do a whole thread on Naz's entrances.

FMJnr has had some good entrances. Wearing the Mexian attire when coming out for his fight Vs DLH with 50 cent rapping next to him. But I preferred his simpler Born In the USA entrance Vs Hatton

If it was me coming out to fight I'd be tempted to go for some dark, pumped up rap tune, but in the end I think I might choose this

. The fight would be at a packed BP - where else !. I'd appear at the top of the steps next to the players tunnel at 1m 52s, stand there until 2m 19s then get a jog on to the ring at 2m 20s - got it all worked out ! Edited by Yard Dog