Tomorrow

Evening all, I know we sometimes have differences on here, its to be expected as we all have diff opinions, however with whats going on off the field, is it possible that at the gayfarm tomorrow, we get behind the lads and sing for 90 minutes, for those that were there a kind of dagenham atmosphere, lets bring 3 points home and get them playoffs secured, No matter if were 1 nil or 2 nil down or whatever the score for that matter lets get behind the lads, this season may be our last, lets get behind the team.

In dickov we trust

KTF

Here frickin here!!!!!

Maybe its time to put the woes to bed for 24 hours and concentrate on the on field activities!

I predict a win. 3-1. The boys may be really up for it, wanting to show everybody that Oldham is a club worth fighting for, or on a bit of a downer, as they may be privy to more info than ourselves. I'm plumping for choice one!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!

Evening all, I know we sometimes have differences on here, its to be expected as we all have diff opinions, however with whats going on off the field, is it possible that at the gayfarm tomorrow, we get behind the lads and sing for 90 minutes, for those that were there a kind of dagenham atmosphere, lets bring 3 points home and get them playoffs secured, No matter if were 1 nil or 2 nil down or whatever the score for that matter lets get behind the lads, this season may be our last, lets get behind the team.

In dickov we trust

KTF

+1!!!!!!!!!

Paul DIckov's Blue and White Army!!!!!!!

only one snag....

Sitting down interferes with my singing and I believe standing up is frowned upon... :blink:

so if I am turfed out where's the nearest pub?

unlikely they will kick you out.. what they going to do, kick out every single oldham fan as quite alot will stand up.. and if they actually do that then they would have to kick out thousands of their own fans.. if a group of others are doing it you'll be fine..

unlikely they will kick you out.. what they going to do, kick out every single oldham fan as quite alot will stand up.. and if they actually do that then they would have to kick out thousands of their own fans.. if a group of others are doing it you'll be fine..

I know, just quoting the warning on the website

But sitting still interferes with my singing....

train is easy as you like, every 20 mins from piccadilly and an easy 10 min stroll via plenty of boozers.. i will always remember 2000 tics at the galpharm at the end of a brazil-esque 3 nil win a few years back , all standing singing OWtB as the lads came over to the stand to show their appreciation made the hairs on my neck stand on end. something similar please!

Edited by keep_the_faith

I have waited for today all season, with recent events off the field I am dragging as many people as I can to the game and I can say hand on heart today you will hear the loudest Come on Oldham or OWTB that has ever left my voice in 27 years!!

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender!!

Edited by KYLEOAFC