attendance prediction

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your always on about how youe on job seekers allowance or some :censored:e like that, you just come out of the cracks when something good is at the club, well saying that you even couldnt be arsed with last night could you ?

I haven't been on job seekers for about nine years... and then it was only for about a month...

I had a poorly baby to comfort last night.

I think what we are seeing here is how much you read other peoples posts before forming your own opinion and getting it very wrong indeed.

I haven't been on job seekers for about nine years... and then it was only for about a month...

I think what we are seeing here is how much you read other peoples posts before forming your own opinion and getting it very wrong indeed.

i can guarentee i can find at least 2 post where you said you carnt afford it. you definatly did mention benefits of some sort. i will check because at the moment im at work.

still dont think your a fan, you certainly dont have a right to slag off the club !

i can guarentee i can find at least 2 post where you said you carnt afford it. you definatly did mention benefits of some sort. i will check because at the moment im at work.

still dont think your a fan, you certainly dont have a right to slag off the club !

I know the conversation you are talking about and its funny how you have got the wrong end of the stick :)

There was a conversation where I was making the case that some people on benefits probably can't even afford the £2 to spare let alone £20. Its funny how you have turned that into me being on benefits. :wink:

The only other comment I have made which I think would mislead you is that I don't have "unlimited time and money"... Outside of that I have no idea what the hell you are on about.

So who is being the clown ? :wink:

Happy searching!

Edited by oafc0000

have you decided to spend your money on Euro 2012 or the Olympics yet?

with your very recent feelings (known feelings presented on these boards) about overpaid footballers, i take it you have decided on the Olympics?

with only Sundays off work, when are you going to fit the time in?

with your very recent feelings (known feelings presented on these boards) about overpaid footballers, i take it you have decided on the Olympics?

In fact I have decided to just go for Olympic tickets actually... I am allowed the odd holiday you know...

I know the conversation you are talking about and its funny how you have got the wrong end of the stick :)

There was a conversation where I was making the case that some people on benefits probably can't even afford the £2 to spare let alone £20. Its funny how you have turned that into me being on benefits. :wink:

The only other comment I have made which I think would mislead you is that I don't have "unlimited time and money"... Outside of that I have no idea what the hell you are on about.

So who is being the clown ? :wink:

Happy searching!

like i said ill look after work.

he is doing both :)

you have no interest in oldham athletic apart from this board really do you ? you show up for the odd match thats it. the only connection you have with the club is OWTB. which is very poor.

Some people on here need to stop getting personal with others.

Anyhow, I have only been to 6 games this season and it doesn't matter whether you have only been to one game or every game this season, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

So what if someone isn't going to come to BP anymore? They still have the right to say what they think about the club, not come on here and get another getting venomous about their personal life. Grow up.

Some people on here need to stop getting personal with others.

Anyhow, I have only been to 6 games this season and it doesn't matter whether you have only been to one game or every game this season, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

So what if someone isn't going to come to BP anymore? They still have the right to say what they think about the club, not come on here and get another getting venomous about their personal life. Grow up.

welcome to OWTB....make sure you wear full bullet proof jacket and tin hat next time....biggrin.gif

Yes some do need to get a room or hire a boxing ring.....we are one big happy family...

Edited by underdog