FAO those who have been to every home game this season...

I wouldn't normally, but when the board went up for 4 mins added time v Southampton, and the bus back to manchester was due in less than 10 minutes, i wasn't prepared to wait half an hour for the next one,get the last train home and walk home to Toxteth after the buses had stopped running to see it out. You'll let me off for that, right?

Course I will. Nearly as challenging as the arduous drive back to Royton!

Same here, i didn't fancy taking a day off work for the paintpot trophy.

While we're congratulating each other, well done to anyone who stayed till the final whistle of the games v Southampton and Peterborough.

Yep, that was me again! Stayed till the end of each, for my sins! Usually one of the last people to leave the ground in all honesty!

Surprisingly their was still quite a few of us left at end of those games.. Last league home game when we lost by 5/6 goals was Cardiff 01/02 and dont think their was any home fans left by final whistle?

Rob, I stayed to the bitter end of this one as well! And of the 3 hammerings, this was probably our worst performance, closely followed by the capitulation at home to Peterborough in the 2nd half and then the Southampton match!

I look forward to the days when we can go and return the favour to some poor sods on our travels! Biggest wins I've seen on our travels has been 4-1 @ Maine Road (Palmer Hat-trick); 4-0 at Portsmouth and 4-1 at Ipswich. I'd love to see us win by 6, 7 or even 8 somewhere. Ideally with a big following behind us!

Yep, that was me again! Stayed till the end of each, for my sins! Usually one of the last people to leave the ground in all honesty!

Rob, I stayed to the bitter end of this one as well! And of the 3 hammerings, this was probably our worst performance, closely followed by the capitulation at home to Peterborough in the 2nd half and then the Southampton match!

I look forward to the days when we can go and return the favour to some poor sods on our travels! Biggest wins I've seen on our travels has been 4-1 @ Maine Road (Palmer Hat-trick); 4-0 at Portsmouth and 4-1 at Ipswich. I'd love to see us win by 6, 7 or even 8 somewhere. Ideally with a big following behind us!

Id love to see us score 6 !!

24th season in a row! league and cup, without missing a home game! last game missed stoke city 2-2 and stainrod, scored for them! sisters weddings, forced me" to go all day. :ranting:

Sorry to rain on your parade mate, but the 2-2 v Stoke was October '88, we were 2-0 up, Kelly and Bunn I think. I think Tony Henry and Stainrod got their goals. So more like 22 seasons! (Week after the Stoke game Chelsea battered us 4-1 at BP, after we took the lead, in their horrible Donny Rovers kit!)

Still a bloody good record that, you deserve a medal!

The Southampton performance was a thing a beauty. Ironic that our form for a few games after that was better than theirs.

Posh was a gutless second half collapse that the unpaid players should be ashamed of, but was worth staying just to see the CMS goal,

But I will never leave a game early.

Same, and I'm glad i stayed really, Southampton were the best team I've seen at BP probably since I started supporting 7 or 8 years ago, and even though it was against Oldham, Peterborough looked like scoring every time they attacked

Same, and I'm glad i stayed really, Southampton were the best team I've seen at BP probably since I started supporting 7 or 8 years ago, and even though it was against Oldham, Peterborough looked like scoring every time they attacked

On reflection though we threw the towel in. Dickov's teams from August to November, i'd argue would have been in their faces more...

...rather than be negative I'd just like to say I take my hat off to you and thank you for the support you have given to my club which is needs now more than ever, I've not been able to make as many games as I can this season and without the loyal fans English Football as a whole (never mind just Latics) may aswell just give up tomorrow

echo that

I've missed 2 on my season ticket - Dagenham (It was my wedding day!) and Tranmere (working in Aberdeen for the week)

I've really enjoyed this season - I've been far more entertained than last season; and TBH John Gorman's brilliantly funny antics on sat were the perfect ending to the season