Getting business wise at last !

Are Latics finally getting their heads in the right order regarding revenue.

Next season there is obviously going to be a big increase in away supporters from the various local clubs now in our league.

We appear to be taking great advantage of it by introducing category matches A,B,C etc and now increasing carpark costs.

Home fans can take advantage of the S/T prices that enables them to keep the costs down as well as offering interest free deals.

Well done Latics , lets take as much advantage of the away fans as possible and get much needed cash in the coffers.

How about increasing programme cost to £4 with a £1 discount for S/T holders :)

I think they have made a few good changes for next season. The category matches is great idea and will bring us a lot of extra revenue in. Ilike the idea of putting the carpark prices up for away fans but think season ticket holders should be able to pay £3.50 on the day on producing there ST instead of having of buy a carpark season ticket.

Are Latics finally getting their heads in the right order regarding revenue.

Next season there is obviously going to be a big increase in away supporters from the various local clubs now in our league.

We appear to be taking great advantage of it by introducing category matches A,B,C etc and now increasing carpark costs.

Home fans can take advantage of the S/T prices that enables them to keep the costs down as well as offering interest free deals.

Well done Latics , lets take as much advantage of the away fans as possible and get much needed cash in the coffers.

How about increasing programme cost to £4 with a £1 discount for S/T holders :)

i am all in favour of the club getting savvy with away fans...and not before time as well,but it cant be at the expense of home fans.....and im sad to say on appearance it would seem it is....no reason why home fans cant be charged the same on production of a slip or season ticket.....

category pricing is in line with everyone else,apparently...yet pay on the day fans are going to be paying a fiver more per a class game than last season....

its all well and good doing these things but when it alienates an already less than enthusiastic public questions should be asked..

category pricing is in line with everyone else,apparently...yet pay on the day fans are going to be paying a fiver more per a class game than last season....

RRE/Chaddy - £20 pay on the day this season.

Cat A game next season - £22 lowest price, £23 in the RRE / Chaddy (IIRC).

Where do you get a fiver from? And don't forget the £14 catergory C tickets to benefit home supporters.

I don't think you can charge two different prices on the day for the same facilities?

With the car park season ticket you don't need to worry about finding a fiver every week before you go to park, can use it on other things such as food, drink, merchandise.

Plus it's 30% cheaper than if you did hand over a fiver every game.

I'd take it with a car park season ticket it would also cover you for home cup games? Extra savings should we play at home.

I don't think you can charge two different prices on the day for the same facilities?

---------------

I dont see why not when the big retail stores do it.

You get 10% discount at BHS if you have one of their cards.

Same thing !!!!!!!

Clubs have to get savvy at extracting money from away fans .

They only come once a year and a lot look at it a bit like hols where they will waste money on most things.

RRE/Chaddy - £20 pay on the day this season.

Cat A game next season - £22 lowest price, £23 in the RRE / Chaddy (IIRC).

Where do you get a fiver from? And don't forget the £14 catergory C tickets to benefit home supporters.

pay on the day in advance this season was £18....next season they have done away with the £2 early discount and now its £23....is that not a fiver???