the top 10 clubs you dislike

Wigan - absolutely cannot stand them. Only in the Premier League because of Uncle Dave and the majority of the town couldn't give a s**t. Have hated them since we beat them 1-0 at the JJB on a Friday night (when Dux scored - can't remember the year) and they are by far my most disliked team.

Was it about '97? Think it was on Sky aswell?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how things change. Back in the day when football "fans" were only interested in trying to kill each other, West Ham had the worst of reputations because of the Inter City Firm. My last meeting with WHU supporters was the same as JoeP's, the 1-0 League Cup win a few years back.

As we left the ground singing our heads off intermingled with WHU supporters, there wasn't a hint of aggravation. So many came up to us wishing us well and walked to the tube station with us. It was shut! A couple offered us lifts and others gave us directions to the next nearest tube station. That's how it should be.

I got plenty of aggro off my daughter though. She was born down there and has been a WHU nut ever since she knew what a football was.

Maybe not for you. There was some serious bother as we left the ground and made our way back to the coaches. Few on here were there as it happened.

Anyway, United, City, QPR, West Ham, Blackpool, Wigan. Hartlepool as well.

Any luck on finding anything on how Liverpool stole 'You'll never walk alone' yet?

It's not hard to find :censored: about either Rangers or Celtic. They are both dominated by a hatred of each other and racism. So their imbecilic fans manage to make the headlines in the new PC World.