Under 18's lose at bacup

Mate of mine played against the under18's/trialists/ressies this arvo. Bacup won 2-0 with my buddy scoring one of them (bastard). Says the centre halves were good but the standout player was an Irish left winger. Quick feet, skilful. Any ideas who this is? I'm not up to speed on the fringe players....

Burns is Irish and a winger I think, could it be him?

Yes it was Burns. I went and we looked a bit toothless if i'm honest. TP played 3 x 30 mins, the first and third periods we looked ok and occasionally threatening with Kyle Riley looking like he's grown and bulked up a bit. First goal was a daisy cutter that had the keeper (Connor?) unsighted and the late, late second was a diving header. Parkes looked ok and tbh no-one else caught my eye. As for Bacup, what an old-school set-up and I have to say I have never seen us play on a field with liberal amounts of horse/cow :censored: spread everywhere!!! It really had to be seen (and smelt) to be believed….

Edited by oafcprozac

Yes it was Burns. I went and we looked a bit toothless if i'm honest. TP plated 3 x 30 mins, the first and third periods we looked ok and occasionally threatening with Kyle Riley looking like he's grown and bulked up a bit. First goal was a daisy cutter that had the keeper (Connor?) unsighted and the late, late second was a diving header. Parkes looked ok and tbh no-one else caught my eye. As for Bacup, what an old-school set-up and I have to say I have never seen us play on a field with liberal amounts of horse/cow :censored: spread everywhere!!! It really had to be seen (and smelt) to be believed….

Also saw Tarky with his protective boot….also sat next to his parents and they were delighted that I am one of the few people that can actually pronounce their surname correctly. It is not Tar-kow-ski, it is correctly pronounced 'Tar-cough-ski', Broady take note! :wink: