proud to be a latic tonight

i am proud of the lads tonight who fought like heroes in the face of adversity (and a truly horrendous, shocking referee) it wasnt a great performance by any means and our defence again crumbled too easy when put under a bit of pressure, but the boys in black wanted it more than the iron. i am even more proud of the 350 travelling faithful, on a tuesday night at 22 quid a ticket, a 100% defeat record and a :censored: hole ground we never win at.. in fantastic voice all evening rallying the lads. tonight i truly believe the 12th man helped massively in latics coming home with 3 pts. if this should be in the match thread i apologise in advance, but we might not experience many better days than this over the coming few months. so i want the world to know how much i love oafc before the doom and gloomers have chance to spread their crap. ktf

i am proud of the lads tonight who fought like heroes in the face of adversity (and a truly horrendous, shocking referee) it wasnt a great performance by any means and our defence again crumbled too easy when put under a bit of pressure, but the boys in black wanted it more than the iron. i am even more proud of the 350 travelling faithful, on a tuesday night at 22 quid a ticket, a 100% defeat record and a :censored: hole ground we never win at.. in fantastic voice all evening rallying the lads. tonight i truly believe the 12th man helped massively in latics coming home with 3 pts. if this should be in the match thread i apologise in advance, but we might not experience many better days than this over the coming few months. so i want the world to know how much i love oafc before the doom and gloomers have chance to spread their crap. ktf

Good point well made!

SO HANG ON....

when its a loss the team and the management is to blame

but when we win its because we had 12 men :wink::grin:

Edited by palmer1