Rifle Bus to Col U

The position with our (The Junction) bus is that we have twelve people wanting to go and we need five more to make ours happen. Should we look at pulling together? Otherwise, there are 19 people who want to go and can't because 2 buses get cancelled...

Give us a call on 0161 633 2759 if you're up for it.

Bump - let's get it on ... The mini bus ! Who still fancy going on sat ?

£20 return sounds good to me ! Hopefully a bus gets sorted tonight

Longtime blue ! Do you want the seats confirmed on the junction bus ?

Please, I want 2 on a bus, any bus.

Cheers mate

Both the Junction and the Rifle have cancelled :(

There are 14 places available on the club coach ring the shop to book 785 5169

Sorry guys.

Without knowing who the seven people are who booked onto the second Rifle Range bus, we are still five people short and therefore unable to run our bus. I still think it would've made sense for the two pubs to have joined together and had two pick-up points. We hadn't announced our bus as cancelled but it looks like that is what we will have to do...

Without knowing who the seven people are who booked onto the second Rifle Range bus, we are still five people short and therefore unable to run our bus. I still think it would've made sense for the two pubs to have joined together and had two pick-up points. We hadn't announced our bus as cancelled but it looks like that is what we will have to do...

I don't know Oldham well enough (shocking - I'm sure I'll be lamented for it)... but if the two pubs are not competitors (in as such that people will walk to one or the other) then surely working properly together from now on will be mutually beneficial both to the pubs and the fans?

I don't know Oldham well enough (shocking - I'm sure I'll be lamented for it)... but if the two pubs are not competitors (in as such that people will walk to one or the other) then surely working properly together from now on will be mutually beneficial both to the pubs and the fans?

We're on opposite sides of the town and we did make that offer at the start of the season...

...offer still open.