we've got a real chance here. we've got Bournemouth next and there's no reason why we shouldn't get a result and then its the cup.

we can beat bradford, we're at home and they're 22nd in L2. and we know we can beat Preston and Chesterfield (both havent won in 9)

we've got a real chance to get a run going now before Christmas and i really think that if we keep the players we have we're a good bet to do well in the JPT and maybe the cup.

really hope we dont mess it up because imagine what a trip to wembley would do. no better time if we're full of confidence and playing teams that arent.

we've got a real chance here. we've got Bournemouth next and there's no reason why we shouldn't get a result and then its the cup.

we can beat bradford, we're at home and they're 22nd in L2. and we know we can beat Preston and Chesterfield (both havent won in 9)

we've got a real chance to get a run going now before Christmas and i really think that if we keep the players we have we're a good bet to do well in the JPT and maybe the cup.

really hope we dont mess it up because imagine what a trip to wembley would do. no better time if we're full of confidence and playing teams that arent.

Bournmouth have just had significant investment, and have signed Charlton player Simon Francia and have James Beattie Trainign with them

They have struggled a lot with finances, but one of my chaps is a Cherries fan and says the new investment has givne everyone a real lift. A Russian trader so exepct some decent signings, hopefully after we play them. But expect them to be a teamon the up.