Huddersfield Away Saturday 14th Jan

Huddersfield Away Saturday 14th January.

Tickets are now on sale for the Boundary Blues / Chaddys Gang trip to Huddersfield, tickets available from the club shop.

£13 BB members, £22 adults and non-members, price includes return coach travel and match entry. Coach leaves BP at 1.15pm.

just out iof intrest how much do the yorkshire scum charge

I'm not sure, I think last year the adult tickets were around £21, kids might have been £8 but that's just a wide guess from my scribbles!!!

Text sent Lisa. 2 adults and 2 juniors confirmed. With Jez and his 2 lads to be consulted.

Sorted, just let me know.

Me and Finn will be going. Will be able to get into shop /pick up on Boxing Day.

I have reserved you places, ticket numbers 10 & 11

hiya Lisa...Jez wants 1 adult and 1 BB.....cheers

I have reserved ticket numbers 12 & 13 in the name of Kia and Jez.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone would like to book on this there are still a few tickets left. Match entry alone is £21 for adults, £8 for under 16s and £5 for under 8s (if purchased prior to the game). The Boundary Blues cost is £22 for adults / non-members and £13 for members of Boundary Blues and Chaddys Gang. An adult must be travelling with a BB / CG member to take advantage of the prices.

Thanks