Everton Chant

Agree with the anti man u chanting, as its not exactly getting behind the team.. But then neither is roger palmer chants, or im a bastard chants, although.id rather we stuck to songs getting behind the lads some noise is better than no noise, or repetitive OWTB.. As much as I like it, after the 4th time gets a bit... Boring

I never heard the chant, but there were that many of us that it was difficult to get synchronised chanting going. I was sat in the middle and didn't know whether to join in with the left or right side :grin:

i had the same problem lol

Hang on OWTB is now "repetitive" if you think that then I'm guessing you didnt go back in 2004 when we would be singing it for an entire half of Football. Like Stockport, Swindon and Notts County - great times when we had opposition fans in our own Division praising our support. OWTB will always remind me of the days we had nothing

£23 and they werent restricted seats. But they never mentioned when got them that when the players warmed up on the sidelines they'd block our view of the goal at the kop end. Why did everyone in the middle stand up when Liverpool crossed it into our box it first half? Not exactly hard to see considering its right infront of you!

Just to clear up.. I love the owtb song, hear lots of ppl criticise but I do remember back in the days when the chaddy would belt it out full whack and i would be sat at the rre it would send goosebumps down the spine. However, these days 1 and a half verses get sung then ppl bored, 5 mind later another 1 and half, maybe 2 if we were lucky. I remember last game at swindon last yr (last away) it was sung continuously for 10mins and was brilliant. Do you see my point? Repetive gets tiresome, continous it sounds great.

Just to clear up.. I love the owtb song, hear lots of ppl criticise but I do remember back in the days when the chaddy would belt it out full whack and i would be sat at the rre it would send goosebumps down the spine. However, these days 1 and a half verses get sung then ppl bored, 5 mind later another 1 and half, maybe 2 if we were lucky. I remember last game at swindon last yr (last away) it was sung continuously for 10mins and was brilliant. Do you see my point? Repetive gets tiresome, continous it sounds great.

Are you volunteering to add your voice to the few who try to get the continuity? :unsure: