Season Tickets

Currently i go to each game indivdually but next season i am going to by my 1st ST in the Chaddy End, can anyone tell me how much

1, an oap ST is and what age they start at?

2, How much an adult ST is?

3, if i bring my nephew is there a family ticket, we have 2 adult one borderline oap 64 today in fact and 1 10year old

any help apprecaited, we dont have one currently as the 2 adults miss the midweek games but im thinking after the ticket scrum i will just pay the extra

so there is 4 new ST holders for u next season hasnt stop saying he wants one since Anfield even though he goes more than 50% home games saying he wants to go every single one now :)

Deano

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Currently i go to each game indivdually but next season i am going to by my 1st ST in the Chaddy End, can anyone tell me how much

1, an oap ST is and what age they start at?

2, How much an adult ST is?

3, if i bring my nephew is there a family ticket, we have 2 adult one borderline oap 64 today in fact and 1 10year old

any help apprecaited, we dont have one currently as the 2 adults miss the midweek games but im thinking after the ticket scrum i will just pay the extra

so there is 4 new ST holders for u next season hasnt stop saying he wants one since Anfield even though he goes more than 50% home games saying he wants to go every single one now :)

Deano

1. Senior Citizen ST is for over 65s and was £159 during the discount period this season and £206 without discount.

2. Adult - £328 (£399)

3. 2 Adults 1 Child ST - £706 (£848) - no saving at all on the discounted individual tickets for some reason.

brilliant cheers stevie thats actually cheaper than what i thought always good news, is there a DD option to split payments? having looked at it taking into account games i will go to left and ones have been to already there isnt a lot of difference so i will get one for sure in the summer, might as well pay on the day for the oap up until jan then get a half price oap season ticket next season then make me a big saving

It was £20 a ticket cheaper for the RRE ... although I've not spent much time in that end this season given the way the away fan allocations have been!

So you save £20 but get messed about occasionally.

They did 3 months interest free credit last season (Aug, Sept, Oct payments) and also a 10 month plan with a 19.9% interest rate.

I quite like the interest free option, not least because if the football club went bust you could claim your money back from the loan company under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act (a bit like with a credit card purchase of £100+).

Do u get any cup credits as part of this? i know that their is a discount now and again but what happens with jp trophy early rounds etc, i know u get the voucher which gets people in cheap is that correct once a season?

I looked on OS but couldnt see much on this was really suprised as if i didnt come on here u could lose potential new ST holders

Gutted i cant go hudds this weekend selfish bastards who get married in Jan on a Friday in London hey!!! Not going do that drive on Saturday at least i wont be giving them my money not that hudds need it!

Thanks for all your help, i will go Chaddy mate as do every week but thanks for suggestion

4years... as frequent as that lol

In an ideal world

Bristol City and Coventry will go down, chelt and oxford or swindon will come up and that will make ideal extra 4 away games for certain for me within a 1 hour travel if not quicker, dont want walsall or wycombe to go down either

lol just cov will go down knowing my luck though