Every time you see scapuzzi hes a threat? Bring back black? Id much prefer nathan clarke to have a go at full back. I have never seen black play a pass forward on the ground, he's like a robot. I'm not talking about the booing for the sub v notts, I'm saying morais was getting a lot of abuse, at least in RRE. He had a bad match starting when he got a chance, therefore isnt a starter?. What about all the good performances last year!. We know hes got the talent, so it doesnt make sense that he can only ever be a super sub.

What about all the bad performances this year? He isn't showing the form he did last year. In a few games, he's come on as a sub and has been blowing out of his arse after 10 minutes when everyone else is fine! All of our players get abuse, from each stand, if if they have an outstanding game and then do something wrong. His best position is better the striker, in the hole, and we have Simpson is seems to be better in that position than Morais. Also, he hasn't exactly shined in any reserve game's has he? Some games you have to go for a more 'defensive' line-up, which we did. And alright mate, you prefer to clarke at full-back, bit difficult since is he isn't with us anymore. We've gone for a more solid tactical approach, rather than those who like to roam freely with no defensive duties, of which Morais is one and he's the one not playing. He's got to earn a place, not just in first team games, but in training and reserve games aswell. If he isn't earning it, then why should he start?

I know clarke isnt with us, but he has been and he probably will be again so you really dont need to be a smart arse. Yeah hes performed bad and worn himself out trying too much, its probably because he doesnt understand the way hes been treated, and is so desperate to show dickov. Kuqis playing bad, so we drop him and he comes back in a month and has a stinker, do we wash our hands of him?

I know clarke isnt with us, but he has been and he probably will be again so you really dont need to be a smart arse. Yeah hes performed bad and worn himself out trying too much, its probably because he doesnt understand the way hes been treated, and is so desperate to show dickov. Kuqis playing bad, so we drop him and he comes back in a month and has a stinker, do we wash our hands of him?

Will he? Lee Clarke was impressed with him when he returned to Hudders. Worn himself out? So him doing two quick counter's wear him out within 10 mins of being on, whilst the rest have been doing it all game? If so desperate to show Dickov, then why isn't he performing in reserve games? If he was showing what he can do to Dickov then he'd be a starter. He's got the talent, and we're now seeing why he hasn't been able to stay at one club to long. He'll have a good start, and then start to disappear. When did anyone mention washing our hands of Kuqi? No one's mentioned washing hands of Kuqi or Morais?

Morias is a liability at times (I rate him), but what about the backpass against Burton and many other stupid mistakes. He hasn't played well once when started from what I've seen, and isn't great when he comes off but he can be effective. I will never understand the stick Black gets or in fact Taylor and the bits or abise that Kuqi seems to be getting. Football is all about who people see it but I thought Kuqi played very well against Huddersfield and links up well with Sacpuzzi. Morias is his own worst enemey always has been.

Morias is a liability at times (I rate him), but what about the backpass against Burton and many other stupid mistakes. He hasn't played well once when started from what I've seen, and isn't great when he comes off but he can be effective. I will never understand the stick Black gets or in fact Taylor and the bits or abise that Kuqi seems to be getting. Football is all about who people see it but I thought Kuqi played very well against Huddersfield and links up well with Sacpuzzi. Morias is his own worst enemey always has been.

I wholeheartedly agree with all of this.