This is going to spark a debate but..

Another mark of a good manager is getting players to come to your club who can get more money or play at a higher level elsewhere- Dickov has done that in spades this season (and a bit last too).

Our squad looks good on paper for one reason- Dickov.

Unfortunately we don't play on paper.

The glut of injuries obviously haven't helped us, but even when our better players have been available we have still under achieved IMO.

Defensively we are far too fragile no matter what combination we play and our concentration for the full 90 minutes, be it first or last minute, is shocking and hasn't improved all season.

If i could see us learning from basic mistakes i'd be far more optimistic, but at the moment you can write the script for most matches.

Big improvement needed.

Tbh if Dickov does not sort the defence out (once in a blue moon we keep a clean sheet) he would need to go. We can't go on conceding so many. I think Dickov has a done a very good job upto now, and I would be sad fo see him go, but he just hasn't replaced rubes and greegs. If he can't sort the defence out, IMO he would need to go.

Tbh we need to sort the midfield out first.