Question Re: Playershare

As I'm aware of it playershare is something that fans can subscribe to and they can give how much or how small they wish as every penney counts.

However have playershare approached local businesses about getting on board with it. Some maybe interested as its giving to help the local sporting institute and its good PR for them to be backing us, as last seasons £2 a game offer was subsidised by some local businesses who were fans of the club perhaps its a way of these guys to get on board. If this is already the case then excuse the ignorance but I'd rather put forward a suggestion about how we can improve things rather than complain about the strength of the current squad?

Thanks for the suggestion and i will try answer it best i can. Maybe other commitee members can elaborate?

But in a nutshell there are a small number of loval businesses involved with playerhare such as the rifle range/junction pubs.

I feel your idea is a very good idea but 1st of all we need as many latics fans supporting this initiative as possible to make it more of an attractive proposition for local businesses to be involved with.

I will definatly bring this point up at the next meeting (hopefully in next couple of weeks) and see how we progress it but in the meantime if any local businesses want to get involved somehow then feel free to get in touch

Thanks for doing that mr hill, another thing aswell perhaps you may wish to suggest different packages involved in this such as linking them in with having a corporate box at one of the games if X amount is given or even some advertising space in the programme or in the ground. We have a massive space where the lookers stand used to be and if we are not going to build anything their for a while can we not fill this with some advertising hordings? I know the club can do this but if it came through playershare I.e the fans then it would give this a more personal touch and a feeling of community which might seem more appealing to local businesses.