Sexism In Football

I'm half watching whilst doing some work.

First thoughts are that I really, truly support equality in Football be it for Women or any other minority in the sport.

However what I would say is it was a :censored: awful documentary.

I'm half watching whilst doing some work.

First thoughts are that I really, truly support equality in Football be it for Women or any other minority in the sport.

However what I would say is it was a :censored: awful documentary.

I only half watched it, i thought it was pretty interesting. Bit unstructured and all over the place, but it was interesting hearing different women's experiences, especially the woman who was forced out of her job. You get sick of hearing stuff like that dismissed as 'banter' so it was good seeing it being challenged.

But the horrible mawkish end with Gabby Logan's daughter singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow was just downright inappropriate.

I only half watched it, i thought it was pretty interesting. Bit unstructured and all over the place, but it was interesting hearing different women's experiences, especially the woman who was forced out of her job. You get sick of hearing stuff like that dismissed as 'banter' so it was good seeing it being challenged.

But the horrible mawkish end with Gabby Logan's daughter singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow was just downright inappropriate.

Thats cos it was produced by a woman. She should stick to washing dishes.

As I say I was working so I too half watched it.

Whilst I welcome the message I just think the vehicle was haphazard.