goals goals goals....

In the last 3 seasons at home we've scored 75 goals in 67 games....

are we supposed to be happy that prices have been frozen again? It's not good enough, peterborough scored 69 in one season last year at home!!!

Can someone tell dickov that i'd rather lose 5-3 than fecking one nil every week. We played with a man over twice today and never even looked like scoring....its absolute bobbins. We leave subs too late, we appear to be stuck with kuqi up front every week even though he can't hit a barn door....Its a joke

I'm on the verge of not getting a season ticket for the first time in about 10-12 years.....and i'm not going to make a decision based on getting beat by top of the league, but if we don't at least have a go in the remaining home games.....they can forget it

EDIT - we were "boring to watch" under dave penney......we scored 23 that season....we've only scored 23 this year so far...and 20% of those were in one game against chesterfield!

Edited by Fruitygoo

In the last 3 seasons at home we've scored 75 goals in 67 games....

are we supposed to be happy that prices have been frozen again? It's not good enough, peterborough scored 69 in one season last year at home!!!

Can someone tell dickov that i'd rather lose 5-3 than fecking one nil every week. We played with a man over twice today and never even looked like scoring....its absolute bobbins. We leave subs too late, we appear to be stuck with kuqi up front every week even though he can't hit a barn door....Its a joke

I'm on the verge of not getting a season ticket for the first time in about 10-12 years.....and i'm not going to make a decision based on getting beat by top of the league, but if we don't at least have a go in the remaining home games.....they can forget it

EDIT - we were "boring to watch" under dave penney......we scored 23 that season....we've only scored 23 this year so far...and 20% of those were in one game against chesterfield!

My post from earlier in the week Fruity…updated to take into account today

As the price has been frozen the cost is no longer the biggest issue, it's the fact whether I can be arsed watching a team that has had the following record at home since November 2008….

League:

P83 W26 D27 L30 F91 A102

FAILED TO SCORE: 32

Edited by oafcprozac

My post from earlier in the week Fruity…updated to take into account today

As the price has been frozen the cost is no longer the biggest issue, it's the fact whether I can be arsed watching a team that has had the following record at home since November 2008….

League:

P83 W26 D27 L30 F91 A102

No disrespect Prozac, you are the biggest Oldham geek on here, you'll be getting one next season so no need for the martyr act eh!

FAILED TO SCORE: 32

This season my Season Tickets cost £383 for 3 of us (2 1/2 St's)

So 23 home goals = £16.65 per home league goal for the 2011/2012 season….

not the greatest is it.....anybody got a list of league average ST prices and i'll work out price per goal?