Sick of it

Complete and utter rubbish. We are finally getting out of this division, just in the wrong direction. Not one of them are up for the fight. Fukin sick of it.

I'd say that's harsh on the majority of the team. Every game, we start well and create chances. You must think think the odds are against you if you start well every game, but always end up losing.

My my major gripe with Dickov now is his stubborn refusal to try anything different. Yes, we have injuries, but why is Simmo (arguably our best player) being played out of position on the wing? Why is the old, tired and frankly useless Kuqi starting every game?

We could've started with Tonk and Simmo up front and Morais and KMB attacking their full backs and getting crosses in, but we went with the same ineffective set-up in attack.

Simpson looked like he'd had enough today - I can understand why.

I'd say that's harsh on the majority of the team. Every game, we start well and create chances. You must think think the odds are against you if you start well every game, but always end up losing.

My my major gripe with Dickov now is his stubborn refusal to try anything different. Yes, we have injuries, but why is Simmo (arguably our best player) being played out of position on the wing? Why is the old, tired and frankly useless Kuqi starting every game?

We could've started with Tonk and Simmo up front and Morais and KMB attacking their full backs and getting crosses in, but we went with the same ineffective set-up in attack.

Simpson looked like he'd had enough today - I can understand why.

How long before PD sees what is blatantly obvious to the vast majority of us? Kuqi is a spent force - he no longer has the pace or strength to play at this level - all he can do is chase down lost causes - time to leave him on the bench and start with Tounkara and Simpson up front with Morais and KMB out wide. As for Tarkowski - he has the potential but needs to understand that he has to stay tighter to his man - he is young and will learn.

Wycombe next - I'll be there and looking for PD to see sense. :angry:

Wasn't Ritchie playing on the wing at Elland Road before joining us ?

Simpson is not a winger , it appears Bunn isn't a wide player either.

Swapping one for the other is hopeless.

I presume Tounkara is coming here next season .....as since he came on loan he hardly gets a start in a team tham can't score ...truly bizarre management imo.

Anyone else notice the glaring lack of tackling from Oldham players during the game?. :ranting:

According to the Chron we are 4th bottom in League 1 for committing fouls. Probably down to the youngsters not getting stuck in.