Fancy Dress

I was unable to make it today due to Uni work and lack of funds but I've seen a few pics today fair play to those who participated, I'm sure it took some sting off the (going off what most people have described) dire game today. What did you go as?

I remember seeing Marion and lugi, a lady dress as the girl from the matrix, michellen man, cookie monster, honey monster, telly tubby, army guys, two Arabs with one who had security, the flintstones crew, Elivis made an apperance, whoopee cushion, st George, a few clowns (actually fancy dressed ones), a spice girl, hulk you have mentioned a pure class waggling his fingers at their players during the injury scare, superman, banana man, peperami man, batman, the bishop, a few morph suites, a gorilla, a few where's wally, the joker oh yes and me as the grim reaper.

Yesterday wasnt about the footy as we all knew what to expect, glad the weather held out for us too.

Well done to all who went, you were fab

Underdog