Marsh-Brown

Forgive me if this has been said in a different topic, but did anybody else see his tweets today?

He posted at 2:43:

Keanu Marsh-Brown :) @KMarshBrown

Shambles

Followed by this a couple of minutes later;

Keanu Marsh-Brown :) @KMarshBrown

Big and better things next season ;) @richieboooooom

The guy he tagged would appear to be his agent, what an idiot!

To balance things out a bit, it's speculation that 'shambles' referred to us and he'd earlier tweeted:

Its been a good half a season for me the club has been so great to me #oafc

He was tweeting during the Arsenal game and as a southern lad I think he was talking about their defence letting them down v Norwich.

He was tweeting during the Arsenal game and as a southern lad I think he was talking about their defence letting them down v Norwich.

Here's hoping that's what he meant, I would like to think he isn't that stupid and if he was thinking of leaving, he would keep it to himself!

Wouldn't of thought he could have attracted too much interest from higher clubs. While showing some promise, he hasn't exactly set things alight while he has been here. Personally I think he is a luxury a club like us can't afford to carry, too many tricks and not enough end product!

Keep seeing stuff like this just makes me think this kid is a trouble causer.

Didn't he criticise Dickov earlier in the season for wanting him to play somewhere he didn't want to play?

Get rid. He really isn't that good and actually, nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

He has pace but struggles to put a good cross in and can't read the game but most of all he is Billy :censored:ing big bollocks!!!

Rushden and Diamonds in 12 months or so......... what a prick!

Within moments of Norwich pulling it back to 3-3!

Twitter has provided helpful clues around what's going on in players' heads when it comes to their Latics form. The "shambles" tweet isn't one of those clues.

Keep seeing stuff like this just makes me think this kid is a trouble causer.

Rushden and Diamonds in 12 months or so......... what a prick!

Trouble causer for tweeting about Arsenal? Best warn the others.