Won't be today as it's bank holiday?!

Surely PD and the players will be at home watching Homes Under the Hammer and Bargain Hunt?

I remember a time when Big Joe and his players would be at home watching an episode of Why Dont You or a Disney film on Bank Holiday.

Flaming TV companies and not recognising bank holidays and what footballers and football managers actually want to watch!

i think they get told today. we probably wont know til tommoro or weds

If it is today, the gods of twitter will let us know very quickly.

Won't be today as it's bank holiday?!

Surely PD and the players will be at home watching Homes Under the Hammer and Bargain Hunt?

I remember a time when Big Joe and his players would be at home watching an episode of Why Dont You or a Disney film on Bank Holiday.

Flaming TV companies and not recognising bank holidays and what footballers and football managers actually want to watch!

No such luck, I was passing at lunch time, and it looked like all the players were in as usual

think it said last week he will have the players in today to explain the situation,those players leaving will be told,those who we want to keep will be offered deals,and given a 2 week deadline to say yes or no.......

i think lee taylor n wesolsowski will stay,tonks will sign simpson marshbrown will leave....reece brown will sign 12 month loan.

'Why dont you fook off' we called it! Patronising middle class muppets, if we'd tried half of those activities on fitton hill or limeside we would have been kneecapped.

-

What you talkin' 'bout Prozac? Limeside's full of runners. Fitton Hill addicts.

Us rugby playing boys of Watersheddings were easy the hardest.

Edited by Roger Ritchie