A Warning to football fans - Cardiff City

Their chairman has said and I quote 'we are aiming for the premiership, with a top two finish, to avoid the lottery of the play offs.'

Now call me shallow and vote me down, but I'd play in red for that.

It's clear from the article that they won't get anything like the money to spend to guarantee promotion. Seems more likely that we'll be able to welcome them to BP within a couple of years.

Read it t'other day when Diego posted it:-

I don't know whether the article is deliberately making the hierachy at CCFC look like idiots and I thought our board was pretty clueless when it comes to implementing a plan to move the club forward, but Alan Whiteley the Cardiff CIty CEO makes them look like geniuses with the amount of "can't answer that", "We don't know" "Haven't a fecking clue.." type responses.

If you are one of our sheep fiddling, leek rodgering, Tom Jones loving friends then I'd be pretty worried. They make Venky's look like they have a plan….

Edited by oafcprozac

I don't know whether the article is deliberately making the hierachy at CCFC look like idiots

That's how it reads to me. I don't believe for a second they would invite fans to a Q&A and not prep for questions of that nature.