As good as the offer is, this is the sort of game they should be targeting, a midweek match.

I would like to see them concentrating on filling the hospitality facilities on Saturdays, as if they can't fill what we have now - what hope will we have when the new stand is built?

As good as the offer is, this is the sort of game they should be targeting, a midweek match.

I would like to see them concentrating on filling the hospitality facilities on Saturdays, as if they can't fill what we have now - what hope will we have when the new stand is built?

i know what you mean but i think we do struggle to fill them. perhaps they will do some on a saturday later in the season. you would certainly make more behind the bar.

i expect a lot more than a portakabin on stilts in the new stand. our hospitality is only saved by the staff that run it. personally think it is over priced.

Edited by MaskedOwl

Maybe if the boxes were aggressively marketed? I know there's adverts on Facebook, Twitter and the Official Site, but what about a data base of previous clients to target with phonecalls, mailshots and emails? Would come in bloody handy when the new stand is built. Our marketing strategy for too long has been 'let's wait for it to fall into our lap.'

Only time this club has ever made money on the Commercial side, was when Hardy was earning his commision. When he moved upstairs no-one's give a :censored: since...

And now the website is a complete balls then that will hit our marketing income too, as people can't find any sort of info on prices, deals etc.. (Not Marketing Dept's fault) but I'd be on the phone to whoever hosts and delivers the website 15 times a day and billing them for lost revenue per estimated hit and for lost revenue for online shop sales, programme subscriptions and hospitality and ticket sales.

It is overpriced, but if you can drink a lot you get your money's worth. Always an enjoyable day and I do try to do it once a year. The first time the food was crap but the last 4 or 5 times it has been very good.

Maybe if the boxes were aggressively marketed? I know there's adverts on Facebook, Twitter and the Official Site, but what about a data base of previous clients to target with phonecalls, mailshots and emails? Would come in bloody handy when the new stand is built. Our marketing strategy for too long has been 'let's wait for it to fall into our lap.'

Only time this club has ever made money on the Commercial side, was when Hardy was earning his commision. When he moved upstairs no-one's give a :censored: since...

And now the website is a complete balls then that will hit our marketing income too, as people can't find any sort of info on prices, deals etc.. (Not Marketing Dept's fault) but I'd be on the phone to whoever hosts and delivers the website 15 times a day and billing them for lost revenue per estimated hit and for lost revenue for online shop sales, programme subscriptions and hospitality and ticket sales.

It is overpriced, but if you can drink a lot you get your money's worth. Always an enjoyable day and I do try to do it once a year. The first time the food was crap but the last 4 or 5 times it has been very good.

Enter official website------Click on Commerical tab------Click on Hospitality tab---------Zero info on prices, packages, etc.

Unless it's somewhere else..........

Enter official website------Click on Commerical tab------Click on Hospitality tab---------Zero info on prices, packages, etc.

Unless it's somewhere else..........

and the only info there is for stevenage match hospitality. but no prices. you have to ring up to obtain them. these are simple things. baffling.