The Appeal process

Just read this regarding the Notts red card on Saturday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19651854

Not a big fan of Curle but have to agree that it was nowhere near a red card. My issue is that the FA so overwhelmingly favour the referee in nearly every occasion unless it is so blatantly obvious that the player sent off was not involved in the incident (a la Byrne). If the shoe was on the other foot and Furman or Wes got sent off for that tackle I'd be fuming that we lose them for 3 games and there would be effectively no chance of overturning it.

I don't like the rule, but it is clear the authorities don't like that sort of tackle.

Double standards from Curle. He'll still fine the lad two weeks wages despite disagreeing with the decision!

Rules is rules O4U :grin:

And if we don't live by rules, anarchy is inevitable...

I don't like the rule, but it is clear the authorities don't like that sort of tackle.

Double standards from Curle. He'll still fine the lad two weeks wages despite disagreeing with the decision!

wonder if Boucaud can appeal against the two weeks fine?! Probably not so hypocrisy from Curle