League Table Update

Bristolatic

Here's the table after the Notts County (h) and Scunthorpe (h) matches.

Highlights:

For the Notts Co game, boboafc swept the board; correct result, correct number of goals for both teams, correct scorer and only 14 away from attendance with 4,025 (actual 4,039) :o

Opinions4U was only 39 away with a rather precise 4,000 whilst yours truly was 63 out and pk200 was 84 out.

This was the 5th game of the season and was the first time that anyone had predicted the first Latics scorer. Might have had summat to do with Matt Derbyshire arriving!

For the Scunthorpe game, boboafc claimed :first: by scraping another 3 attendance points, being 93 away, and, over the two games, climbed 14 places to knock JoeP down to 2nd place, although he also picked up 3 attendance points by being 80 out.

pk200, over the two games, shot up an earth shattering 21 places from 28th to 7th :applause1:

Most points in this match were gathered by going for Derbyshire again.

With 6 games gone, jsslatic need to pull his finger out! :tongue1:

Note to self: Must remember to sharpen up the image.

002-2.jpg?t=1350421694

thanks bristolpete the cheque is in the post

Isn't that one of the world's three greatest lies, one of which can't be posted on a family message board?

You've dropped a place after the next match.

See post below. I suppose you want the money back now!

Isn't that one of the world's three greatest lies, one of which can't be posted on a family message board?

You've dropped a place after the next match.

See post below. I suppose you want the money back now!

still waiting for last seasons final table results???

still waiting for last seasons final table results???

I'm working on 'em, Bob, but it will take a while as I want to get this season up to date first. I'm not far off now (see latest post for the Brentford game), so it will be easy to keep it updated each week, all being well. Then I can concentrate fully on last season, only 46 matches to do!