Is the Brentford ticket the voucher?

Dear all

I might be a bit thick on this but Ive just swapped the friends for a fiver voucher for the Brentford game tomoz and the ticket for Brentford states fa cup voucher on it

Is the Brentford ticket the voucher?

Makes sense if it is as it saves cost of a voucher being produced but if it the ticket is the voucher, then you best not throw your Brentford ticket away regardless of the result.

Or leave them in your jeans like the hubby does

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance

Underdog

Edited by tangerinedreams

Let's see how many thickies will end up losing them, chucking them or blaming the wifey when she washes them in jeans pockets after they have drowned their sorrows after tomorrows match eh.....

Not like I've done that before....

Anfield away jeans we found a fossilised pastie in the side pocket the next time they were dug out to be worn. Pastie had been washed with jeans the next day.

Never get eh blame when I find the money in them though....hmmm

Let's see how many thickies will end up losing them, chucking them or blaming the wifey when she washes them in jeans pockets after they have drowned their sorrows after tomorrows match eh.....

Not like I've done that before....

Anfield away jeans we found a fossilised pastie in the side pocket the next time they were dug out to be worn. Pastie had been washed with jeans the next day.

Never get eh blame when I find the money in them though....hmmm

You forgot to describe what the pastie tasted like after it had been washed. ie did it need more salt or pepper or do scouse pasties withstand said detergents