what a load of .......

Absolute shocking performance. No one has a clue. I cant think of anything positive from sitting there tonight freezing my nuts off. Not one bit of excitement. The worse I have ever seen. How on earth a manager with his record can keep his job is beyond me. I don't think it helps when the players don't seem to give a toss. Things have got to change quickly as I am not wasting any more money watching that crap. Some of the play tonight was that poor, It's embarrassing

Absolute shocking performance. No one has a clue. I cant think of anything positive from sitting there tonight freezing my nuts off. Not one bit of excitement. The worse I have ever seen. How on earth a manager with his record can keep his job is beyond me. I don't think it helps when the players don't seem to give a toss. Things have got to change quickly as I am not wasting any more money watching that crap. Some of the play tonight was that poor, It's embarrassing

Judging on tonight's performance and what else you've seen..

Dickov in or out?

Because we either can't afford to sack him or lack the ambition to sack him? That would involve taking a risk and we know the club management in recent years don't like to take risks, unless the fans give them no choice.

Judging on tonight's performance and what else you've seen..

Dickov in or out?

. Got to be out. Been supporting the club for 40 years. We have had some bad years but this year I can't see us staying up . Let's be honest, its not a surprise as we are just carrying on from the poor 2012 performances and results. If my performance at work was as crap as this I would have been out by now. I think pd does try but he is in his third season, on paper we have good players but something just isn't working.