Dickov’s Latics survival warning. M.E.N

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/oldham-athletics-survival-warning-after-1235890

Normally a big fan of your articles Mike but you have massively smoothed over the fact Paul Dickov put out a tactically clueless team and put more of the blame at the players doors for thinking about Liverpool.

Delaying tatics, I woudnt mind the team being managerless for Liverpool, its not as though we are going to win and its clear the team are not repsonding to his tatics or general managment.

You never know, we may even get a reaction from the team.

Really, Razza? Disjointed, disorganised? One point from 24? Under fire? It's hardly one for the CV.

Suppose, but I just felt the focus more aimed at the players thinking about Sunday, but I suppose that was Dickovs deflection tactics.

but your correct its not an article to remember for PD .

Suppose, but I just felt the focus more aimed at the players thinking about Sunday, but I suppose that was Dickovs deflection tactics.

but your correct its not an article to remember for PD .

Is that you in the picture Razza?, half necked and taking a portrait of yerself?