Pitch invasion, cost?

on Saturday we were asked to go on the pitch and then a day later the club could get fined for letting fans on!? think its all that could be expected after such a euphoric victory! no trouble was caused and some of the pictures taken just epitomised the mood of 7/10 of Boundary Park! women kissing Jose, grown men kneeling down and kissing the pitch or jumping on players in sheer happiness and people breaking down in tears on the pitch, its all part of the magic of the cup! If we get fined I'll be incredibly disappointed in the FA.

I have to say at the final whistle my 15 year old daughter looked at me as if to ask "Dad, can I go on?"

I'm obviously not a responsible adult because I didn't even answer............................. I ran and jumped over the advertising boards and legged it on like a 18 year old.

I'm 42 and really should grow up!

you sir, are a hero.

Wouldn't have felt like the pinch me years without a pitch invasion. Stern tannoy announcement made me laugh. He should've pointed out we can't afford a fine, that would've shifted a few. Get some collection tins out to pay for it next time!

on Saturday we were asked to go on the pitch and then a day later the club could get fined for letting fans on!? think its all that could be expected after such a euphoric victory! no trouble was caused and some of the pictures taken just epitomised the mood of 7/10 of Boundary Park! women kissing Jose, grown men kneeling down and kissing the pitch or jumping on players in sheer happiness and people breaking down in tears on the pitch, its all part of the magic of the cup! If we get fined I'll be incredibly disappointed in the FA.

you sir, are a hero.

Ha ha, thanks Jonesy.

Not really, its just like everyone else I watch Latics week in week out serving up :censored:............. we still love them...........then to see us beat the most succesful team in England (5 times European Champions) and this has to be the biggest result in my 37 years+ of supporting the club.

Sunday has to run alonside the greatest days of my life!

Christ, what a day.................. still can't believe it!

Ha ha, thanks Jonesy.

Not really, its just like everyone else I watch Latics week in week out serving up :censored:............. we still love them...........then to see us beat the most succesful team in England (5 times European Champions) and this has to be the biggest result in my 37 years+ of supporting the club.

Sunday has to run alonside the greatest days of my life!

Christ, what a day.................. still can't believe it!

to me you are, irresponsible and childish in times of such joy, I hope I'm the same! and I completely agree there mate, one of the best days of supporting latics i've ever experienced!