Pitch invasion, cost?

i never get the point in an invasion. except the few who actually intend to run up and congratulate the players, what do you do, run on all excited, and get in the middle of the pitch, look back at the stands and think, oh well, best be off now.

much rather celebrate with those i go week in week out with, from a high vantage point, but hey ho thats me. must be getting old

I have to say at the final whistle my 15 year old daughter looked at me as if to ask "Dad, can I go on?"

I'm obviously not a responsible adult because I didn't even answer............................. I ran and jumped over the advertising boards and legged it on like a 18 year old.

I'm 42 and really should grow up!

I've done it twice (Sheff Weds as a kid and City as a incredibly happy young man). Not for me yesterday but made a lot more sense than the now obligatory end of season invasion after finishing 16th.

Can't see there being repercussions. All in good spirits and pretty much happens every time there's a cup shock on the telly.

I think they'll be a huge cost now to the club for the next game as they will need to employ a lot more match day staff now

Observing Bradford: when beating Arsenal the fans invaded to pitch ..... when Villa came to play, stewards surrounded the whole pitch. I never seen so many hi-vis jackets

Come on, own up....... Who kissed Reece Wabara?

Over here in Aus, the coverage ended on the kiss! It was - there is the final whistle, thanks for watching - gone. 5am in the morning, so much adrenaline flying around my body, wanting to watch the fans reactions - and all I got was ads for the bloody NFL!

Edited by BlueInAus

Ridiculous how they come over the tannoy and tell everyone to do one like a firing squad will roll up and reenact the scene in The Great Escape.

Guess they have to to at least show they made an effort.

I actually think it may help to save our bacon or lessen the consequences.