Really, really pleased for you all.

Due to my personal feelings about the way the club is run, I find it impossible to attend attend these days - though I know I will be back in some shape or form sometime in the future.

I just want to say that I am over the moon for all you diehards who have put up with leaner than lean times, it was a fabulous result and performance today.

Changy getting injured was a blessing in disguise, Winchester was fabulous in the first half, so caring about where the ball went. Grounds fabulous in the second half, closed down well, put his boot in when it mattered and they both did the simple stuff really well.

I have never seen Smith in the flesh, so to speak, but there's definitely a lot to work with on today's performance, he was a warrior.

Dead, dead chuffed tonight, at last you hardy few have something to be proud about after so many barren years.

Derek.

In Berlin and thrilled to bits for all the fans who grafted yesterday and suffer for the love of club. Never fail to surprise. Enjoy the evening the players owed that.

If you fancy a giggle try this link.... Some very honest stuff and some drivel....

A gem..

Oldham are a dirty bunch of thugs and every single fan they showed cheering needs to go on a :censored:ing diet .......... http://www.redandwhi...opic=302499.120

Lingered long in BP after the final whistle - didn't want to leave. When eventually leaving, we were greeted with the sight of about eight Liverpool fans wandering along the car park towards the area behind the Chaddy, which of course is closed-off by the housing development. They were venting their frustration by throwing snowballs at Latics fans. :ass1: