Club's Stance on Flags?

Man, I forgot about that big one that used to make its way around the Chaddy. I remember being under it once for a while and it really stunk. Should get another done.

Anyway, I have a few different large flags 100x150. I have one with a Latics and Frankfurt flag sown together. Bought a Sankt Pauli one and wanting to get the same done (St. P top, Latics bottom). So far I only have the St. P flag though... Will get a new Latics one from the shop.

St. Pauli play Köln and FSV Frankfurt at the end of the month so I'll try and get a photo of it!

2qdzqsy.jpg

Edited by GuyGermanLatic

I don't understand, what have Latics got to do with St Pauli? Do St Pauli have flags with the perturbed owl on them?

I've seen a Leeds flag and a - I kid you not - Huddersfield flag at the Millerntor Stadion before. The amount of Yorkshire supporters is dangerously odd. And the connection? Nowhere to be seen. Just fans showing appreciation and support for one another. Bit of international support never hurt anyway!

Will get a photo of the Frankfurt-Latics one.

EDIT: I've had a perturbed owl one hanging a for a while outside the Millerntor Stadion. "Vhat is zis owl und vhere are his papers?"

Edited by GuyGermanLatic

The keep the faith flag was going mouldy at the back of the chaddy over 10 years ago and eventually vanished. Was it chucked or cleaned?

The Big Flag is dead. RIP. It was reduced and repaired where possible by fans to bring it's baby son out wbut it didn't survive long time.