Replay confirmation from EFC. Sort of.

in the programme on saturday it said the 27th at 7.45. might change with tv but we'll probably be the only replay.

any chance you can convince Fellaini or a couple of your other players to pick up a suspension at the weekend while you're here?

We are praying that Neville & Hettinger are either busted in the Saville enquiry, suspended, proven to have been staying with Oscar Pretorious the other night, or get drafted into the England ODI cricket squad in New Zealand. Anything, please! Telling you, if they BOTH play, you have a real chance down the left, and with Smith, to cause carnage.

Lets face it, Saturday was a well matched game, (insert cliche here), but over in effect 2 legs, we should have the better man for man team, and prevail. But.......

If you know Evertonians, we dont do gloating, (other than that lot), and we dont do disrespect. We KNOW we were in a real game against you, and I think you saw the difference from the shower that turned up in the previous round.

Player who should make a difference, if fit, is actually Darren Gibson. Makes us tick usually, which for £500k, is well in.

We are praying that Neville & Hettinger are either busted in the Saville enquiry, suspended, proven to have been staying with Oscar Pretorious the other night, or get drafted into the England ODI cricket squad in New Zealand. Anything, please! Telling you, if they BOTH play, you have a real chance down the left, and with Smith, to cause carnage.

Lets face it, Saturday was a well matched game, (insert cliche here), but over in effect 2 legs, we should have the better man for man team, and prevail. But.......

If you know Evertonians, we dont do gloating, (other than that lot), and we dont do disrespect. We KNOW we were in a real game against you, and I think you saw the difference from the shower that turned up in the previous round.

Player who should make a difference, if fit, is actually Darren Gibson. Makes us tick usually, which for £500k, is well in.

fair play, the team sheet showed us respect and i have to say I was disappointed Heitinga wasn't playing! saying that, the Everton team in 2008 at Goodison was strong!

agree with your point about Gibson, thought he played really well for you Saturday. Quiet but effective.

fair play, the team sheet showed us respect and i have to say I was disappointed Heitinga wasn't playing! saying that, the Everton team in 2008 at Goodison was strong!

agree with your point about Gibson, thought he played really well for you Saturday. Quiet but effective.

Was a decent side then, but didnt really have the (supposed) quality we have ATM. If Gibson had emerged in any midfield other than the one he was in at Utd, he would be much more appreciated. To think we sold Rodwell to Man City for £12m, and replaced him for £500k!

"Quiet but effective", Spot on that.