John Ward effect

not been to game today so not in mood where i want to slit my wrists like most on here. think most of us know we have a decent enough team for the division and should have enough fire power in barnard, iwulemo, simpson, baxter, croft and obita to get us goals to win games. for me corney needs to pull his finger out and get a manager in who can make something of them

john ward at bristol rovers is a prime example of what can happen. for mcghee is just didnt work and they were second bottom, ward has come in and with nearly same team they are back in mid table and could poss try and make playoffs if they keep winning. if corney does his job then that can happen for us and we can stay up

philiskirk doesnt want it and should have gone after everton and winning a couple of games. cant think of any interim manager keeping a team up, we need an experieced manager on at least a 2 year deal where his wage will go down if we are relegated to change fortunes. if we act soon we can stay up with a bit to spare, keep philiskirk or appoint someone who hasnt managed at least a couple of teams like kuqi and we will go down.

Ward is rovers through and through, but has had a chequesred career as a amanger including many spells as assistant/coach.

So...

Andy Ritchie then?

It's all too easy to look back with 20:20 hindsight at something that's worked, but did anyone call ward as a decent manager before he took the rovers job?

£10 to kershaws if anyone on here can show me they called it.

Edited by real

Ward is rovers through and through, but has had a chequesred career as a amanger including many spells as assistant/coach.

So...

Andy Ritchie then?

It's all too easy to look back with 20:20 hindsight at something that's worked, but did anyone call ward as a decent manager before he took the rovers job?

£10 to kershaws if anyone on here can show me they called it.

Ward im sure had a spell at rivals Bristol city as well (could be wrong so cant be that much Rovers) and managed my local club and big rivals of theirs Cheltenham

He is worshiped here in Gloucestershire and is very old school and has players run through the brick walls Dickov told us our players would at the start of the season

Im not for 1 second saying ward should have come here as that would be a dumb comment, even with the turnaround he has had at Rovers.

What I would say is sometimes having someone in who is through& through of your club can also lead to managers not seeing things that others do as they are blinded by a love for their own