League Table at 6th April

Highlights: The only prediction for a defeat was from Stevie_J and he was spot on with the 1-2 scoreline, so it's his fault :thumbsdown: or :OASISscarf: , depending which way you look at it! There were two very optimistic predictions from RobOAFC and opinions4u, who went for 5-0 and 7-0 respectively :laught16:. Nine predictors correctly went for Jose Baxter Baby as Latics scorer, namely opinions4u, stevesidg, iamjonesyyoafc, boboafc, pk200, mikebOAFC, peter_headen, rosa and rudemedic :imnotworthy: . Within 100 of the 4,271 attendance were boboafc with 4,312 (41 away), RobOAFC with 4,214 (57 out), 24hoursfromtulsehill went for 4,188 (missed by 83) and LaticsPete with 4,173 (98 away) :applause1:.

So, JoeP clings on to top spot :first: with 24hoursfromtulsehill slightly closing the gap. peter_headen joined for the first time, getting on the scoreboard with his Baxter prediction.

Six games to go now, so who will pick up the end of season awards?

e6b62892-13fe-4911-8a74-9cc156b56d20.jpg

13-04-06champconf.jpg

Edited by Bristolatic

Brristolatic I understand that if someone is near to the correct attendance they get 3ponits? How come I got 1 point .? I was only 41away from correct attendance

Bob, I think you will find that your attendance points were on 12 after the Colchester game, plus the 3 for the Carlise game, which gives you the 15 points above. I'm doing this at work (sorry, boss) so I'll check again when I get home

If there's a tie on points at the end of the season, how do we decide who's won? I suggest sharing the trophy.

Most likely the same way I've been compiling the tables, namely placing the positions in relation to the points gained in each of the sections, working from left to right. I thought a man of your perspicacity might have spotted that. If all that fails, it's alphabetical. And if that fails, it looks like a straight battle of fisticuffs between you and JoeP. I'm refereeing.

Excellent idea. Bristol can be Len Goodman.

As long as I'm not Darcey Bussell or Craig Revealing-Wotsit.

I'm going to do some more work now in case someone's watching.

Edited by Bristolatic