Where's that pre-season gone to?

I may be getting older but this pre-season has flown by this year.....

Just checked the calendar and realised this Saturday is effectively our start to the season as we have a friendly this Saturday, one next Saturday and then its our first league game v Stevenage. Majority of us fans will be back into our weekly regime around matches come 3pm v Macclesfield.

Well excited now and realise just how much no other sport compares to football and how much I miss the emotions following THE football club...as others just pale in comparison.

We are the chosen ones....enjoy!

Edited by Midsblue

Opposite i think it has dragged proberly as there been no major football tournament.

Confederations cup was on, not exactly a major tournament but was some excellent football being played over the two weeks, better than some of the games in recent Euros and World cups.

Personally think that it has gone quite quick this time round, though that could be because the league starts a couple of weeks earlier this season.

Confederations cup was on, not exactly a major tournament but was some excellent football being played over the two weeks, better than some of the games in recent Euros and World cups.

Personally think that it has gone quite quick this time round, though that could be because the league starts a couple of weeks earlier this season.

Yeah the Confeds cup was ok and was impressed with the standard.