Behave again BP.

If you don't mind me saying, you've become very cynical since LJ has taken over. Why is that?

I know I asked you this on a previous thread the other week, and you said it was you being dry and not to take it seriously, but on this and other related points, I don't think that's what you're being - I think you're making a serious point that you believe.

If this was the 1st team, playing a League One fixture in December, and we lost 0-5; then I would sincerely hope that LJ would do more than say some have knocked themselves down a peg.

But it isn't.

Its the reserves, playing a game the very day after we had another pre-season fixture; in which - as he should do - the manager gave game time to the squad.

This game was the very young fringe players in the squad, and youth players. It wouldn't surprise me to read that Lee Steele and LJ played some part in this game again too. It is pre-season. It was a very weak side. The Burnley was a very strong side. We lost nil to 5. I'm going to use the words 'so what'.

I don't see it as another thing to attempt to make a laboured point over again, and in no way should any of the players involved be "farmed out" off the back of this game...

Farmed out, implying gotten rid off as opposed to being loaned out, I presume.

Personally I'd like to see a few of the players who Burnley beat 5-0 being loaned as doing so will be of more benefit to them, and the club, than playing in our reserves and sitting on our bench. The likes of Bezzie, Cooper, Gosett, Truelove (perhaps less so as he is needed as LB cover at the mo), could all do with a spell playing regular competitive games against men. If we get another GK in too, I'd include Simpson as well.

I'd like to see Winchester getting some loan time away from the club too this season, but that will depend how our midfield and RB depth is when he returns from injury.

Come on, spill the beans, go aaaahhhhnnnnnn, you know you want to, we want you to, pleeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Someone wake me when the season starts, I think I've had a turn.

At my age I have a long memory, but you are wide of the mark - although I am partial to a bit of beef stew.

IIRC BP dislikes Murray, that isn't necessary to say the dislike is from when BP recommended a player in Feb, though.