Cutting edge ?

It's not as crap if you actually watch it and we don't have to endure the lads played ever so well,but were unlucky post mortems.

but i watch it every week, no point in playing pretty football in front of them , we don,t get behind them so we don,t create chances, lineker at his best wouldn.t get many for us with that sort of service, just for info, lve been going since 1958 through thin and thinner how about you ?

Very happy to see LJ today talking of wielding the axe.

If i were Rooney id be embarrassed at picking up my wage every week he has been nothing short of woeful.

I said weeks ago he brings zip to this team and nothing i have seen has changed my mind.

As disasterous signings go he's right up there im afraid.

JCH is still young and learning his trade you simply cant expect him to do it all himself,with Philliskirk now out for a while we have massive problems,i'd be tempted to try millar to be honest although the choices are very limited.

The spine of the team is OK with Tarky Kory and JCH but after that im not seeing a great deal to be optimistic about hand on heart.

Being stuck with Rooney is a major ballache...

Very happy to see LJ today talking of wielding the axe.

If i were Rooney id be embarrassed at picking up my wage every week he has been nothing short of woeful.

I said weeks ago he brings zip to this team and nothing i have seen has changed my mind.

As disasterous signings go he's right up there im afraid.

JCH is still young and learning his trade you simply cant expect him to do it all himself,with Philliskirk now out for a while we have massive problems,i'd be tempted to try millar to be honest although the choices are very limited.

The spine of the team is OK with Tarky Kory and JCH but after that im not seeing a great deal to be optimistic about hand on heart.

Being stuck with Rooney is a major ballache...

in faireness rooney has been a dissapointment his all round game just isnt there. He goes for a header and leans backwards. His balance is woeful as well nearly always on his arese. I wouldnt say hes been disastrous he has scored a few goals but he just doesnt look like he should be the teams first choice stiker and in fairness LJ has seen that fairly quickly. Im still not convinced Millar does anything more a little bit more pace perhaps but o so lightweight and offers even less than Rooney in the air. His work rates decent but thats about it.