Adam had his best game of the season for me yesterday, he won nearly every header just needed someone to properly play off him and forced a good save from their keeper, but he was again fed on scraps - we need to stop pissing about and get the cross in. Look at the golas he scored for Swindon ALL from crosses. Same with Charlie Mac, one decent ball in and we score!

Baxter's a worry, why does he take EVERY set-piece? Look at the balls we put in after he departed, we need to mix it up a bit. All gone a bit Kilkeenyesque for me as in no matter what JB takes every one. Variety is needed, Hell we'll have to cope if he moves on so let's mix it up and let others take them too.

Didn't link up well with Rooney against Derby at all - as the boss said: "He was playing his own game."

We could have used him better as an outlet down the channel though for the odd long ball on the counter. His strength would suit this and he could bully defenders, particularly one on one.

Making a quick darting run for a through-ball through the eye of a needle isn't his A game - MacDonald seems best at this so far.

He'll be a menace if he learns and listens because if he does he'll get more chances.

Baxter's a worry, why does he take EVERY set-piece? Look at the balls we put in after he departed, we need to mix it up a bit. All gone a bit Kilkeenyesque for me as in no matter what JB takes every one. Variety is needed, Hell we'll have to cope if he moves on so let's mix it up and let others take them too.

Dayton took some corners against Walsall didn't he?