Police Clampdown

As usual its the police taking the easy option. They cannot seem to do any "real police-work" like solving proper crimes. Its definitely a case of - lets keep the crime figures on target by arresting a few football fans getting quick convictions and showing how good the police are at getting results. Its the same for motorists with the new legislation - easy target, quick money and ticks the right boxes for making sure the crime figures look good. Then they wonder why they don't get any help off people.

There are differing views yes but there is a large proportion of society that feels that trolling has gone to far. Every day there is a new story about someone being abused on social media, not once or twice, but repeatedly. More than just box ticking, I think the police are reacting to (at least some of) the publics fears.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Guest Scratch2000uk

Isn't that where most coppers are these days? sat behind a computer of some sort dishing out fines and making people afraid of committing thought crimes? I guess this will appease the rich and famous for now.

I doubt ordinary folk will get the same rapid response as they do though. :bobby: