todays ref

As it turned out that ref decision ultimately saw us lose. Yet Latics got themselves in the position to be able to lose in the first place. the final third play was poor. Very poor and that's why LJ is so down in his after match interview. JCH was way off his last performance level, Rooney feed on scraps. Dayton never really had much joy getting in behind his man and the balls delivered in that found a man clear produced poor headers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty near you Pukka in the MSP and i'm quite near to the pitch level; its a good point for verbals to the away bench and to the opposition players, but not the best for seeing incidents like yesterday.

But - even from my seat, i saw Oxley get a clear hand to the ball first. Never, ever a penalty.

Yesterday I was in a different seat. No one near us complained. Had my fit at the TV this morning when I saw it!

Referees are so poor that if you leave them in a position to decide the outcome of a game they invariably do. We weren't good enough to do that yesterday, we dominated the first half and I think they shaded the second. It did have 0-1 written all over it from about 70 mins onward

I've not braved any highlights of any football yet, will look out for it

Jason Shackell the Burnley captain wins the ball in a strong but clean tackle. Not 1 Derby player appeals and yet the ref gives a penalty. Absolute shocker...

:censored: ref's are everywhere, across the leagues. It's not just us...

Edited by slystallone

:censored: ref's are everywhere, across the leagues. It's not just us...

Yes, fully agree, there's no reason refs would systematically penalise any team so the only conclusion left is that we aren't quite good enough to stop bad decisions being decisive so often