League Tables at 28th September

Bristolatic

One or two of you will have noticed the odd clerical error (known professionally as dropping a bollock) in the League tables now and again. It turns out that my master sheet wasn’t quite as foolproof and masterful as I thought it was. I’ve done some tweaking (bought new crayons, a couple of rubbers, a sodding great bottle of Tip-ex and a 6” brush; that sort of thing) so it should improve from now on. If that isn’t sticking my head in a noose, I don’t know what is.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – JoeP, 24hoursfromtulsehill, Rocky_Latic, LaticsChris, GravityGrave, dannyboy55555, DavidCollinge, underdog, chickenbaltipie, Carl Waters, Ex_pat

Correct Half Time Score – JoeP, stevesidg, 24hoursfromtulsehill, Rocky_Latic, LaticsChris, dannyboy55555, Craig D, DavidCollinge, chickenbaltipie, wardlelatic, Carl Waters, Ex_pat

Correct Full Time Score – No points here

Correct No of Latics GoalsDavidCollinge

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Bristolatic, LaticsPete, JoshOWTB, laticdickovarmy, Zorrro, 8city2, Stevie_J, wardlelatic

First Latics Scorer – No points to give here

Within 100 of Attendance (3,142)Zorrro (-7), 8city2 (+17), dannyboy55555 (-19), 24hoursfromtulsehill (-30), Ex_pat (-31), Ackey (-41), Craig D (+54), stevesidg (+57), LaticsPete (+62), laticdickovarmy (-63), DavidCollinge (+68), GravityGrave (+69), chickenbaltipie (+83), LaticsChris (+98)

Correct Attendance (3,142) – Some cracking efforts, but no one spot on yet

Last week (Crewe), Ex_pat was missing 1 point for away goals and RobOAFC was missing 3 attendance points. Ex_pat’s position stayed the same, but RobOAFC jumped 7 places to 10th. This week’s table includes those changes.

13-09-28Sub.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,Dspadam, BenRad, steveoafc, boboafc

Correct Half Time Scorespadam, rudemedic

Correct Full Time Score – For the 2nd week running, no points here again

Correct No of Latics Goalsspadam

Correct No of Opposition Goals – pk200, Aaron Howarth, rudemedic, mikebOAFC, byrnes boots

First Latics Scorer

Within 100 of Attendance (3,142)spadam (+23), Aaron Howarth (-29), BenRad (-32), NewBlue (-43), iamjonesyyoafc & steveoafc (both -66), L1onheartNew (+67)

Correct Attendance (3,142) – Close, but not close enough

Latics_Fanatic, Aaron Howarth and byrnes boots passed up the chance of more points by not predicting a half time score.

ChaddyEndRegular threw some points away (2 for predicting the defeat, 1 for correct Latics goals) by posting in the Subscription League. There was no half time prediction either.

mightytics, byrnes boots and ChaddyEndRegular were first time predictors. oafcmad09 is a founder member of the Championship, but at least he’s in a promotion place.

13-09-28F-t-P_Prem.jpg

13-09-28F-t-P_Champ.jpg