fergies biography

peanuts

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

I've only ever read one autobiography before - Roy Keane's. It confirmed all my suspicions about autobiographies. Self-serving tosh.

However, I would like to read Fergie's cos I love a good bit of gossip.

I'll have finished it by this time tomorrow, so if you want it to make its way to you then I can post it off to an address of your choice, he has enough money without making more from royalties!

I'll have finished it by this time tomorrow, so if you want it to make its way to you then I can post it off to an address of your choice, he has enough money without making more from royalties!

I'll put £5 + p&p in the Playershare account.

:lol:

I've only ever read one autobiography before - Roy Keane's. It confirmed all my suspicions about autobiographies. Self-serving tosh.

All that really shows is that Roy Keane's autobiography is self-serving tosh. (And it is).

Fergie's earlier autobiographies have been a decent read, if only because he's been around long enough to have lived an interesting life. The stuff about his early years is at least as interesting as the football gossip.

And of course, if you want a right good yarn with only the faintest grasp on reality, there's always Arry's book.

I'll put £5 + p&p in the Playershare account.

Rather it go there than north of the border, I'm not back until next weekend so if you'd like to pm where you want it sending to I'll pop to the PO next weekend.

Forgot to say: feel free to offload once you've finished with it.

Edited by tangerinedreams

All that really shows is that Roy Keane's autobiography is self-serving tosh. (And it is).

I've not read that and I had no desire to, even less so after reading this one.

Fergie's earlier autobiographies have been a decent read, if only because he's been around long enough to have lived an interesting life. The stuff about his early years is at least as interesting as the football gossip.

This is his best by far imo.

And of course, if you want a right good yarn with only the faintest grasp on reality, there's always Arry's book.

Worth a read or not?

I'm half way through redknapps book, not too bad, nice easy read. A couple of funny stories in there, ie: stood on the touch line in one game with 30 grand down his trousers which Merson told him to look after as he had to pay a bookie some debts after a game!!!