Goal Music

No, it's the one with the trumpets at the start and sort of pumped up up beaty middle. They do play Fanfare for the Common Man too, but I mean the tune played immediately before the teams come out.

Your description fits Fanfare for the Common Man, which is what's played as the teams are about to appear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyJBNZ4i4Yc

I'm bumping this thread because we still play it, it's still :censored: and I still hate it.

Do we? Couldn't hear it, what do we play?

Not impressed with them replacing This Is How It Feels at ten to three with that :censored:e Blue song, mind.

Couldn't hear it.

And I don't think the roar of the 3,350 home fans drowned it out.

Strange that you'd imply I'm lying...

I wouldn't mind winning the FA Cup.

I don't think this is as a result of goal music!

It's very cringeworthy. It's not even like our fans play along with the goal music like QPR fans do.

Then again, yesterday's attempt of the Yaya/Kolo Toure song replacing it with Danny/Tony Philliskirk was just as bad as goal music!

I'm not saying you're lying, i genuinely can't hear it and i'm curious as to what we're playing. What is it?

Sorry, wasn't referring to your post.

Last time I checked it was Song 2 by Blur. It's more the concept of goal music that riles me than the actual song to be honest (I don't actually mind tthat song in itself!).

Your description fits Fanfare for the Common Man, which is what's played as the teams are about to appear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyJBNZ4i4Yc

Yes, I may be getting confused as it is different from the Copland original, but my subconscious is swearing I heard something different. Unfortunately, since I am so far away now and not in a position to attend home games since the Swindon game, it will just have to stay bugging me at the back of my mind!