League Tables at 26th October

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Bristolatic, RobOAFC, LaticsPete, JoshOWTB, stevesidg, underdog, dannyboy55555

Correct Half Time Score – Craig D, Carl Waters, rosa

Correct Full Time Score – Bristolatic, stevesidg, underdog

Correct No of Latics Goals – Bristolatic, DavidCollinge, LaticsPete, stevesidg, underdog

Correct No of Opposition Goals – GravityGrave, Ackey, Bristolatic, Stevie_J, laticdickovarmy, disjointed, JoshOWTB, stevesidg, Craig D, Ex_pat, underdog, Carl Waters, rosa

First Latics Scorer – No real surprise that no one had Winchester.

Within 100 of Attendance (3,837) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (-12) :applause1: , stevesidg (+13) :applause1: , underdog (+30), chickenbaltipie (-42), LaticsChris (+60), Rocky_Latic (+62)

Correct Attendance (3,837) – Takes some doing, doesn’t it?

There were no predictions from Zorrro, 8city2 and wardlelatic

13-10-26Sub.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – iamjonesyyoafc, BenRad, NewBlue, opinions4u, Latics_Fanatic, John Platt, mikebOAFC, L1onheartNew, Oafc1895

Correct Half Time Score – iamjonesyyoafc, NewBlue, mikebOAFC, L1onheartNew

Correct Full Time Score – iamjonesyyoafc, opinions4u, Latics_Fanatic, John Platt, Oafc1895

Correct No of Latics Goals – iamjonesyyoafc, opinions4u, Latics_Fanatic, John Platt, mikebOAFC, Oafc1895

Correct No of Opposition Goals – iamjonesyyoafc, opinions4u, pk200, Latics_Fanatic, rudemedic, steveoafc, John Platt, L1onheartNew, spadam, Oafc1895

First Latics Scorer – What, no one guessed Winchester? Amazing.

Within 100 of Attendance (3,837)Oafc1895 (+57)

Correct Attendance (3,837) – It will happen this season. You heard it here first.

A change at the top as NewBlue takes over No1 spot :OASISscarf: by virtue of predicting more correct outcomes (8 to steveoafc's 5)

Only 13 entries this time. As oafcmad09 is the only resident in the Championship and not predicted for some time, as has no one below 14th in the Premier League, I won’t publish the Championship table again until more players join or positions change.

13-10-26F-t-P.jpg

What is becoming increasingly apparent is that most are better at predicting how many the opposition will score than Latics.

Even though I am getting worse at this game, just a word of thanks Bristol for keeping this thing rolling.

Thanks, mate. Mrs B reckons it keeps me out of trouble.

By the way, just to prove I don't know what I'm doing, there is a minor error on the Subscription League table. DavidCollinge is showing 5 points for correct full time score and 4 points for correct number of Latics goals.

It should be the other way round, 4 for correct scores and 5 for correct Latics goals. It doesn't change his total score or position and the next table will include the correction.

Edited by Bristolatic