All new PlayerShare WebShop and your Christmas Shopping

It's here, it's live and it's better than what we had before.

Here's the link to the new PlayerShare WebShop website which has more retailers and now includes cashback for PlayerShare if you open an online gambling account or take out a new credit card, as well as retaining rail travel, hotel and Amaz0n options:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

When you use the site, it may ask you to type in which cause you wish to support. Just type "Latics PlayerShare" and it will ensure that PlayerShare earns any commission from your online shopping.

Click on the link. Add it to your favourites. Share it with friends, family and work colleagues. Use it every time you shop online! In fact, use the search option in the site and PlayerShare earns 1p for every two searches!

Christmas

This is a massive opportunity to make your biggest spending time of year help Latics too. Please use PlayerShare WebShop for any and all online shopping and watch the money roll in to PlayerShare funds.

I've kicked off my Christmas shopping with a couple of Amaz0n purchases. 21p for the cause with a lot more to come!

Post which stores you've used below. Ask questions below if you want anything clarifying and I'll do my best to answer. We've raised over £3,200 for PlayerShare since the original site launched. The new site has more shops so with your support we should be able to raise more money.

It costs you nothing to use. It helps Latics strengthen the squad. So there's every reason to make a difference and use it!

Edited by opinions4u

I've registered for Latics PlayerShare and have been buying stuff from Amazon over the last couple of days, but no donations are showing up.

It should be fine. Amaz0n can take a few days to pay up, but usually do come through.

The "your account" option in the top right corner of the screen has a <donations> option. If you select this there are instructions about how and when to chase up any missing money.

Thanks for using the site.

It should be fine. Amaz0n can take a few days to pay up, but usually do come through.

The "your account" option in the top right corner of the screen has a <donations> option. If you select this there are instructions about how and when to chase up any missing money.

Thanks for using the site.

Donations have started to show now.

It's here, it's live and it's better than what we had before.

Here's the link to the new PlayerShare WebShop website which has more retailers and now includes cashback for PlayerShare if you open an online gambling account or take out a new credit card, as well as retaining rail travel, hotel and Amaz0n options:http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

When you use the site, it may ask you to type in which cause you wish to support. Just type "Latics PlayerShare" and it will ensure that PlayerShare earns any commission from your online shopping.

Click on the link. Add it to your favourites. Share it with friends, family and work colleagues. Use it every time you shop online! In fact, use the search option in the site and PlayerShare earns 1p for every two searches!Christmas

This is a massive opportunity to make your biggest spending time of year help Latics too. Please use PlayerShare WebShop for any and all online shopping and watch the money roll in to PlayerShare funds.

I've kicked off my Christmas shopping with a couple of Amaz0n purchases. 21p for the cause with a lot more to come!

Post which stores you've used below. Ask questions below if you want anything clarifying and I'll do my best to answer. We've raised over £3,200 for PlayerShare since the original site launched. The new site has more shops so with your support we should be able to raise more money.It costs you nothing to use. It helps Latics strengthen the squad. So there's every reason to make a difference and use it!

David H has had some Amazon commission come through, making him the top donator so far. Thanks. Edited by opinions4u

It doesn't seem to be all showing up . I spent more than the site is showing .

Cheers.

Amazon isn't always the quickest. Sometimes it comes through the next day and sometimes it takes a few days. I'm not sure why, but it might be the different suppliers they use.

Here's some Q&As from the site:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/support/frequently-asked-questions/

Keep tracking it though. If there's an issue with missing payments they will investigate after 30 days have passed.

I really appreciate you using it.

Edited by opinions4u