Playershare webshop pick of the day.

I am going to pick 1 retailer each day in the run up to xmas to give you ideas on who to use. Feel free to post your own recommendations on here from the huge list of retailers. And if o4u could put relevant links on as i'm on my mobile.

TODAYS PICK OF THE DAY.

Everyones favourite online retailer... Ebay. Whether you buy it now or grab a bargain from the online auctions, use the playershare link and earn latics a cut of the sellers fees. Ideal as loads of people looking on there for exmas pressies at this time of year.

I will also be posting the link when advertising my ebay listings in future.

21/11/13 PICK OF THE DAY

Halfords.

A lot of kids at christmas want a new bike and halfords is arguably the largest bike retailer aswell as the accessories that go with bikes and cars. They also have a half price sale on at the minute. Click through the webshop and earn latics cash on your xmas shopping!

A bit behind due to commitments over the weekend but here goes:

Saturday 23/11/13

PICK OF THE DAY

Moonpig.com

Not everyones cup of tea but most people send cards at xmas and it's getting to the time of year where the start to be sent out. This is a great way to send those personal cards to those special people. Free next day delivery and 7.5% goes to playershare if clicked through the link.

• 2 weeks later...

27/11/13

PICK OF THE DAY

Apple

I think most of us love our gadgets, and what better gadgets than apple? (Imho)

They are currently offering free delivery on their items and a 1.5% share for playershare. So whether it's an ipod/iphone/imac/ipad or accessories, check it out.