Your team for tonight

-------------------- Oxley -----------------------

Lanzoni - Kusunga - Tarkowski - Grounds

------------- Smith - Wesolowski -------------

- Petrasso ----- Philliskirk ----- Schmeltz -

-------------------- Rooney --------------------

Defence-wise, whilst I no longer wish to see Grounds at LB, it's still better than seeing Plummer there, IMO.

Could obviously go with JCH, but with the pace of Petrasso & Schmeltz down the wings, I'd like to see Rooney in the box for anything that might find his head. That being said, and given Schmeltz' sheer unpredictability, Philliskirk out wide and both JCH & Rooney up top could be worth a go. Really go all out for the win.

I'd go with that back line except maybe switch lanzoni and kusunga. Plenty of height and strength and means not having to play plummer, who sad to say i see little in for now or the future. Dp needs to stay close to Rooney if Rooney plays, which hopefully doesn't mean both on the right wing. I would start JCH.

Either keeper

Lanzoni ----- Tarkowski ----- Kusunga ----- Grounds

Wesolowski ----- Smith

Petrasso -- Rooney ----- Philiskirk --- Clarke -Harris

Not a cat in hell's chance this attacking formation will start , but should imo.

No need to hold back , they have only beaten St Albans since September .......yes one victory over a non league team

They will be desperate to put right how wronged they feel about not getting a replay at Anfield due to a dodgy winning goal.

If we play like at Brentford , limiting a top team to 3 on target shots at home , we are home and dried but......

We would be 6th not 16th if we followed up a quality performance with another straight after on a regular basis.

I see it as a either a one goal victory ,hanging on grimly or the unthinkable and Anfield and Wembley vanishing on successive Tuesdays.

I hope to be proven hopelessly wrong and we batter them as we should , no more compliments on what a great 'losing' side we are .