Will it ever get better?

Absolutely spot on mate

People say we need a striker (90 if the 92 league clubs say this so you have to make better use of the resources at your disposal)

I hear we only lose by 1 & don't get hammered by people all the time- well bloody done we still get 0 points at the end of the day

Please get LJ help don't sack the bloke & turn it into a potential real crisis but if he is unwilling to be helped then he is in danger of taking us down & I say him as its now his own team that his own players are failing him

We need a bit more experience around the changing room & club IMO.

Their is a chance to get out of this yet but where does this end!

I pray to god we stay up but next season it will be a battle & so on until we either go up or much more likely go down

Is the dreaded R word that bad if we see the team playing with confidence & winning games albeit against lesser opposition & taking that into the following season when you go up? Of course no one wants it but no one can equally surely want 20 more years of relegation battles in league 1 just staying up as their are 4 worse teams etc etc

Add some creative, some battling quailities to the side & some more pride from more than just 2 or 3 players

is the r word so bad ? are you mad, 1/2 the tv money and lose our best players, and all to win a few games {might , might not } if we came back will there be any money to improve the just promoted team ? no, utter madness, ask all club chaiman if its a good idea,

is the r word so bad ? are you mad, 1/2 the tv money and lose our best players, and all to win a few games {might , might not } if we came back will there be any money to improve the just promoted team ? no, utter madness, ask all club chaiman if its a good idea,

Since I have been watching Oldham (around 20 years) I count 4 teams in the Premier League that have bypassed us from the basement division and 8 in The Championship. I count 17 teams in our division that have been in the basement during this time, with around 8 of those playing higher. There are also around 6 or 7 teams in the two divisions below us that have made it up to The Championship during this time at some point.

Of course relegation is not what we want but it clearly is not the worst thing to happen as other teams have shown.